Tuesday, November 21, 2006

oceans apart, day after day...

Saturday, we had a surprise party for my parents..


HAPPY 45TH ANNIVERSARY MOM & DAD!

we finally got the low-down on how my parents met and how the whole thing went down.. and we thought online dating was nuts :P



[cpc sanctuary]


one crazy story that was told by my dad: he was finishing up grade 13 (OAC).. he was taking care of his parents.. my sister... my mom had my brother on the sunday, and he had 1 of his 2 english exams on monday, while working too.. mad props dad =)




I've had very little energy since starting my new job, so i apologize for the lack of posts.. i haven't touched the project, but i hope to solidify the trax that we've started.. there are rumours about a pride & prejudice reading =) stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa. you look very much like your dad.

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home