Monday, February 12, 2007

Living vicariously =)

There's been a lot of acoustic guitar action going on recently. It was really exciting to bid for my bro shu last nite on a crazy ebay bid.. Congrats on a new (used) Martin J-40!!!!! wooo hoo! i can't believe you'll be owning a $4k retail guitar at like 60% off :P


...


justwhiteshirts.com

i just bought 7 dress shirts for $59+tax. if you have time between 10a-6pm. tmr is last day for 90% off!


...


my sister luffs me. she bought me a stack of sweaters.. good luck ever catching me wearing one!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you bought 7 white shirts, or are they actually different?

11:18 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

beige/yellow
purpley/pink
blue
white x4? (different collars, one short sleeved)

11:38 PM  
Blogger divine.conspiracy said...

thanks for the tip, i went today and got the last 4 15.5" shirts... woo hoo!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home